China Products   Home | About Us | Help| Your Cart
    Register Free | Logon
Products Companies Register Free
Home >> Services >> Commercial Service  

how to do if your visa expired or overstay in china?


Post Time: 2016-12
Company: Guangzhou Hanwei Consultant Co.,Ltd  
Products: More Products
Favorites: Add to Favorites  
 how to do if your visa expired or overstay in china?  

how to do if yourvisa expired or overstay in china?

It is essential that you make sure your Chinese visa is still valid when planning a trip to China. The steps below are important items to go over when checking for the validity of your Chinese visa.



Assess the situation. Was your visa issued for three months or six months? Look at your visa to find the words "Good Before" and to the right of this there will be a date. Will you be entering China before this date? As long as you enter China before this date, your visa will be valid until you leave.

Look at your entries. Will your trip exceed the numbers of entries permitted? Look at your visa to find the word "Entries" and to the right of this will be a number. If, for example, you see the number "2," then you are permitted to enter China twice in the dates specified on the visa. Be sure that you have not already used these allowed entries and if you have, you will need to obtain another visa.

Sponsored Links

Chinese Flashcards
"Learn 2289 Characters in 90 Days" All New Chinese Flashcard Program.

Understand that your allowed duration of stay is also on your visa. Underneath "Entries," you will find the words "Duration of Each Stay." Most visas say "30 Days After Entry," but find this on your visa to be sure. Will your trip be less than 30 days? This is important, because staying in China longer than the allowed duration can result in a hefty fine.

Check the expiration date of your passport. Will your passport expire before the end of you trip? It is possible that your visa will expire before your return trip, so double-check that your passport will not expire. You can find the "Date of Expiration" on the Photo and Information Page of your passport.

If your visa (passport) don't meet the criteria above making it valid, be sure to renew it at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in time to have a stress-free trip.

TEL:020-82570843   0086-13760848420


 Contact Us
Company:Guangzhou Hanwei Consultant Co.,Ltd
Main Business:china invitation letter
Contact Us   More Products

 Guangzhou Hanwei Consultant Co.,Ltd   More Products>>>

More Commercial Service Products Register Free

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.


About Us | Free Login | Logon | Help
2008 China Products Copyright © 2011