1. In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer or additive fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil lack of sulfur, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is for raw material in making oxydol, ammonium-alum and Ammonium chlorde.
4. In welding industry, used for welding agent.
5. In textile industry, used for fire retardant of textile fabrics
6. In electroplating industry, used for electro-bath additive
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refactory material
8. Catalyst in food coloring reddish brown
9. Nitrogen source culturing microzyme in making fresh yeast
10. Dyeing auxiliaries of acid dyes.
11. Deliming agent of leather.
12. Ammonium sulfate also can be used for beer making.
13. Chemical agent.
14. Storage battery making, etc.